A place to reflect, ramble, and rofl at adventures from my study abroad in Nihon...
Honestly, there could be shenanigans.

11.5.10

Oh the world is in tune on a spring afternoon...

(No pidgeons to poison here, really.)

We took a break from the urban view heading down towards the Meiji Jinguu area by taking a detour through a Shinjuku Chou, a beautiful little park (even with the small groups of homeless men in the corners.)


 A couple of good portraits, I think...(First is Sabrina, second is Margot.)
Guillaume, Maxim, Momo-chan, Sun Young, and So Rim
(Maxim, I believe, took this shot with my camera for me)
 
Elliot getting a nice shot of the practicing stunt-bicyclists...
 
And eventually we left the park and found the road again...
 
Itty bitty turtles at a pet shop we passed by

1 comment: