A place to reflect, ramble, and rofl at adventures from my study abroad in Nihon...
Honestly, there could be shenanigans.

14.6.10

A Slightly Random Post

I've noticed a pattern in the monkey sightings. They visit the dormitory roofs when I'm not actually around to see it, but their little raiding parties always come out on beautiful, sunny Wednesday afternoons when I'm on my way to my religion class in. I'm not sure what they raid, but it's definitely a raiding party, the way they cross the roads in single-file to hide their numbers, infants in tote. You know they're up to something.
Our school's flamenco club giving a small performance during a lunch break. 

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K..."
Well, near to where the Circle K used to be. Now it's gone, which makes the next two nearest konbini are another couple of blocks further than the Circle K was.
Only slightly inkonbini.
I finally had my camera with me one time on the almost-daily search for food, and it happened to be the perfect day for photographing this cherub: the roses were in bloom...the sky was bright blue and cloudy...

No comments:

Post a Comment